The outer layer of hair is the cuticle, which is made up of layers of protein, called keratin. The hair cuticle has a structure of overlapping scales in a vertical alignment. Damaged hair cuticles can cause split ends and give your hair a rough look.
Fortunately, thanks to the exceptional properties of CUTICLEX the hair can get back their optimal healthy status.
CUTICLEX is a partial ester of tri-glycerin with sebacic acid. Thanks to its unique three-dimensional structure adheres to the surface of the hair giving an exceptional protection against stress, hydration and shine.
CUTICLEX is a revolutionary active ingredient that allows:
- Optimal hydration of the outermost layer of the cuticle (water holding capability)
- Improvement of brilliance, volume and behaviour of the hair combing (gloss effect)
- Stress protection and reinforce of the hair vigour
- Excellent film-forming agent
- Improvement of elasticity and resistance
- Exceptional protection against stress
- Excellent water-holding capability
- Excellent gloss effect
- Excellent film forming
- Easy formulation in rinse off and leave on products
- Compatible with anionic and non-ionic thickening agents
- Compatible with surfactants
- No neutralization required
- No preservatives
Recommended use levels:
- Hair color 1.0-3.0%
- Shampoos 0.5-2.0%
- Conditioners 0,5-2.0%
Please kindly contact us for more information.