Doosan Korea constantly extends its product portfolio. Founded 1896 this company today offers a series of uniquely design ingredients for personal care, based on sphingolipids and fermentation technology.
The latest development are new types of ceramides which we would like to introduce to you.
- INCI: Ceramide AP (old: Ceramide 6II)
- High purity ceramide similar to that in human skin
- Strengthening skin barrier function
- Retention of skin moisture content
- Mild skin peeling and desquamation (like AHA)
- Prevention of skin pollutants
- Applications: Products for dry, aged and sensitive skin
- INCI: Ceramide BP (Sphingolipids)
- New class of ceramide
- Natural defense system
- Composition similar to vernix caseosa
- Branched chain fatty acid (BCFA) and BCFA bound ceramide
- Immediate protection effect
For further information or samples on DS-Ceramide please call your local LEHVOSS Personal Care contact.